This FAQ is here to answer all the questions you may have regarding Codi's programmes. The list will be edited as questions are asked.
1. What courses does Codi offer?
We are a Coding Bootcamp in Lebanon, we offer two programmes that are completely free. We have a two-month computer literacy programme and we have a six-month Full-Stack Web development programme.
2. Where are Codi's centres?
Up until today, we have one centre in Gemmayze, Beirut, and another in the Mina of Tripoli.
3. How do I apply to Codi's programmes?
When we open applications, we post about them on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin) and website. To apply, you need to click on this link and fill in the application form in two steps:
a) Fill in the application form here.
b) Get 300 points on FreeCodeCamp: you will need to create an account for that. You can follow the tutorial here.
4. What are the requirements to apply?
You do not need to have a diploma or any previous experience in tech to apply. All you need is to be over 17, be in need of financial assistance, and be motivated, motivated, motivated, and committed.
5. What languages do you teach in the Full-Stack Web development programme?
We also teach English.
6. Can I apply if I am not Lebanese?
Yes, our courses are open to anyone who lives in Lebanon. We also welcome refugees and encourage them to apply.
7. Can I apply if I am a woman?
Yes, of course! We encourage women to apply to our programmes. We need more women in tech!
8. Can I work/Study and attend Codi programmes at the same time? And are the courses online?
Codi offers full-time programmes, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
We try to have in-person courses at our centre as much as we can. We do online sessions only in case of sanitary measures.